Returns and Exchange Policy
- Return & Exchange?
- Duplicate transactions on credit card?
- Wrong Item?
- Damaged Item?
How do I Return & Exchange an item?
To return or exchange items purchased on Aliviance™
Online, please follow these steps:
• Fill out the “Return Section” of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records.
• For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
4275 Executive Square Suite 200
La Jolla, CA 92037
• For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, please send your return via USPS Ground. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit.
• If your order arrives damaged, please refer to Damaged Items (Below)
• Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing.
Returned items will be processed promptly, usually within
3-5 business days of receipt. An email will be sent to confirm your return or
exchange request has been processed.
If you have questions about returns policy and exchanges, please contact us by phone at 1-800-846-6604 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top
When I exchange an item, on credit card, there are two transactions on my credit card?
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1) A credit is issued for the item(s) returned.
2 ) A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If your online order is not as expected, please email at email@example.com for assistance.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at 1-800-846-6604 for assistance.